The Business Trail Partner Program
Four Reasons to be a Partner of
The Peninsula Trails Coalition
- The BIG Picture. Support the peninsula’s nationally recognized cross-peninsula trail to help bring more visitors and economic activity to our local area. Be specifically identified as a Trail Partner of the Peninsula Trails Coalition (PTC) and a supporter of the Olympic Discovery Trail (ODT) on its fully renovated website and contribute to the economic development of the area.
- The Regional Picture. Your Trail Partner status with the Olympic Discovery Trail will be recognized by other businesses and individuals on the peninsula through exposure on the ODT website and in other media activities conducted by PTC, the Olympic Peninsula Visitor Bureau and other regional economic development organizations. Supporting this outstanding recreational and tourism attraction will result in positive attention from the entire peninsula and beyond, and by more than just the trail-using community.
- The Local Picture. Here “at home”, you will be demonstrating to the community that the Olympic Discovery Trail is an important asset that has warranted your support. This helps raise the visibility of the trail, and of your affiliation with it. In turn, this will shape the purchasing preferences of this target audience and help generate positive reaction for your business.
- In Your Own Back Yard. Take advantage of very affordable web marketing rates to target this directed market. Create your own customized presence on the ODT website with video, pop-up links, seasonally-adjusted graphics, coupons and other features.
FOUNDER Status. An exclusive status only available during the first year of the Trail Partner Business Program (through September, 2012). This is a significant way to differentiate your business or organization with recognition that will endure as long as your Trail Partner status continues*. Your business or organization will stand out head and shoulders above others, which will be particularly attractive over the long term.
* This Founder status is available only to businesses or organizations that initiate at the Partner level or higher by Sept. 30, 2012 and it will remain with your business or organization as long as your Trail Partner status is continued at the Supporter level or higher. With continuous Trail Partner designation at the Supporter level or higher, this Founder recognition will remain in place for the life of the ODT website.
TRAIL PARTNER LEVELS AND BENEFITS
|CONTRIBUTOR||$100||Annual billing||1, 2 only|
|SUPPORTER||$250||Semi-annual billing||1, 2 +
5 ala carte points
|PARTNER*||$500||Quarterly billing||1, 2 +
8 ala carte points
|LEADER*||$750||Quarterly billing||1, 2 +
10 ala carte points
|PATRON*||$1,000||Quarterly billing||1, 2 +
12 ala carte points
|BENEFACTOR||$5,000||Negotiable billing||1, 2 +
full a la carte benefits***
* Limited numbers of benefit packages are available at these levels.
** Additional points within each level can be purchased at time of agreement
***Assumes use of benefits 4, 5, 6, 8 (rather than 7), and 10 (rather than 9) (23 points)
Trail Partner Benefits
- Monthly business card size space in the Peninsula Trails Coalition electronic newsletter (camera-ready to be provided by Trail Partner)
- Company name with logo and thumbnail description, link to company website listed on Trail Partner’s page on the Olympic Discovery Trail website
A la Carte Partnership Benefits & Points
|Ala Carte Benefit||Point Value|
|4. Graphic image rotating on relevant services listing page||2 points|
|5. Map pop-up reference||2 points|
|6. Non-rotating graphic image on relevant services listing page||3 points|
|7. Downloadable coupon on Partners page. 2x per year||3 points|
|8.Downloadable coupon on Partners page. 4x per year||4 points|
|9. Short video on relevant services listing page, less than 2 minutes, incl. text||8 points|
|10. Long video on relevant services listing page, longer than 2 minutes, incl. text||8 points|
Trail Partners Video
Business Trail Partners Video by Mary Brelsford
This is an example of a Trail Partners video.
The size of this video is 192 pixels by 144 pixels and is a Flash .flv file format with a video bitrate of 400 kilo bits per second.